Custom Camp Rentals
We work with churches, schools, and other non-profit groups to design camps and retreats that are unique to their needs and age group. Examples of custom camps are mens’/ladies’ retreats; leadership conferences; teen camps; family retreats; and many other possibilities. Our passion is to serve you and help your group accomplish your goals.
• Lodging (172 max)
• 16 cabin units - each cabin unit sleeps 8-10 with four bunkbeds and a queen
or king bed; each unit has its own bathroom with two private showers; each
unit is equipped with in-floor heating; each unit shares a large porch deck
with one other unit.
• 3 motel rooms - 1 motel room sleeps 2-4 people with a bunk bed and a queen
bed; 2 rooms sleep 1-2 people with a queen bed; each motel room has a private
bathroom; the three motel rooms share a large living area and kitchenette.
• Dining Hall & Kitchen
• The dining hall has seating for up to 200 with a full service kitchen.
• The main meeting room seats up to 200; projector and screen in place;
sound system with wireless and stand microphones; keyboard and sound
jack for guitar.
• Large activity room can be used as second meeting room with seating up to
• 2 smaller meeting rooms with seating up of 20-30.
• Basic Package Activities:
• Basketball, Volleyball, Ping Pong, Foosball and Pool Table, Ball Field, Mountain
Bikes, and Hiking
• Staff Led: Climbing Wall, Archery Range, Slingshots, Obstacle Course
• Fee Based Activities
• Trail Rides: 50 minute trail ride in National Forest - $20
• Paintball: Gun rental, 100 paintballs, 30-45min game - $10
• Basic Package Pricing:
• $55 per person per day: Includes lodging, use of meeting rooms, basic package activities, and 3 meals.
• Sample Retreat pricing: Thursday supper to Saturday lunch - $110 per person.
• Optional Packages (Additional Fee - contact us for pricing)
• Coffee Bar; Evening Snacks; Smores; etc.
• Special Menu (steak and other options)
• All inclusive package including fee based activities
• Religious Groups: Must sign agreement with doctrinal and position statement
• Secular groups - Grand View Camp typically provides rental and custom camps for religious
churches and organizations that are in agreement with our doctrinal statement. Occasionally,
Grand View Camp also provides rental camps to non-religious groups. Examples of these types of groups are family reunions, Boy Scouts, public schools, and military retreats. Grand View Camp will not provide facilities of any kind for organizations whose stated mission opposes the doctrinal statement of Grand View Camp. Grand View Camp does not allow its facilities to be used for weddings.
•No alcohol or smoking on the campsite
• Dress: no bikini tops, low cut shirts or bare midriffs. Shorts should not be shorter than mid thigh.
•Music performed should be limited to acoustic instruments
•Decorations must be approved by the facility manager
•Minors may not stay in cabin units unattended
• In accordance with our doctrinal statement; private accommodations as well as all forms of romantic physical contact are limited to married, heterosexual couples. Grand View Camp reserves the right to ask any organization to provide their doctrinal/mission statement and to refuse services, if necessary, on the basis of that statement. Further, we reserve the right to deny services to any organization whose desired use of Grand View Camp is determined to be detrimental to the testimony or reputation of the camp.
Contact for more information and to reserve dates
Physical Address: #136 Forest Service Road 85, Eagar, AZ 85925