Fall Ladies Retreat @ Grand View Camp
- Dates: October 4-6
- Lodging - Spacious cabins house 4 sets of bunk beds and each have private bathroom.
- Check in: Begins at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday
- Check out: 10:45 a.m. on Saturday
- Activities: Daily Workshops, Climbing Wall, Archery, Coffee Shop, Game Room, Hiking, Crafts, Trail Rides ($7), Paintball ($7) and much more.
- A deposit of $35 is required to register (the $35 is part of the total cost). The balance may be paid at camp upon check-in.
- Register Soon: A $10 discount is applied to your balance when you register before September 1
This relaxing retreat will include four main sessions with our speaker, Ruth Coleman where you'll be able to hear some practical and challenging messages from God's Word! There will also be breakout sessions with workshops on various topics that apply to daily living.
You'll also have plenty of time to relax throughout the weekend and enjoy various free time and recreational activities at camp.
Ladies retreat is a wonderful opportunity to fellowship, recharge, and grow in your relationship with Christ.