Teen Camp: Rising 7th graders-12th grade
Junior Camp:Rising 4th graders-Rising 7th graders
**Register by April 23 to receive $20 off your final balance!
REGISTERING CAMPERS INDIVIDUALLY
You do not have to attend camp with a group- Registering for camp is easy! View the pertinent information above, select your week, and log onto online registration to reserve your spot!
REGISTERING A GROUP OF CAMPERS
****IMPORTANT: When registering a group online, use a desktop computer and register no more than 10 campers at a time. The system will time out with larger numbers of camper registrations. You will have an option when checking out to add another camper.***
1. Log into the Online Group Registration Page to set up your account. Select a primary contact ONLY if that person will be attending camp as a sponsor.
2. Fill out the online form for each camper. Here is a printable form that you can use to easily obtain the information you need as well as the waiver required for each camper.
4. Payments will need to go through the group/church.
- $35 non-refundable registration fee per camper must be paid at the time of registration. The $35 is deducted from the total camp fee.
- Optional purchases include- T-Shirt, Water Bottle, Camper Photos, Trail Ride (for teens) and Jr. Mule Experience (payment is due upon registration)
4. Once you register your group, you will receive a confirmation email. It is imperative that Grand View have a copy of the signed waiver for each camper on site on registration day. You can mail them to the camp (P.O. Box 700, Eagar, AZ 85925) or bring them with you.
5. To add sponsors to your group, include them in the normal group registration and select “sponsor” or “sponsor child” for the participant type. Once the registration has been submitted, our office will adjust the cost in the system for each sponsor ($175 adult/$100 child age 3+/$50 0-3). You may either pay just a registration fee for the sponsor or the full amount. We will update the balance with a discount in the system. Sponsor housing for families is limited, so please contact us to check availability.
6. You are able to reserve places for campers even if you do not have all the camper information available. When registering a large group (10+ campers) it is best to register no more than 10 campers at a time so that your session does not time out. You can easily log back in and add additional campers.
7. To add additional campers to a group already registered, log into your account from the main group registration page.
View Existing Account Information: Make Payments